** UPDATED: You can keep every card from your respected team in the case for an extra $3.50 to cover the shipping of a box instead of padded envelope. Had this request a couple times.**
I tried to make the pricing fair based on what teams had to offer, while covering the cost of the case. I am not trying to make any money on this break - I just like opening cards. The higher priced teams have cards that will easily pay for the break fee plus some. Here is the checklist as we know it now:
Other Things to Know
1. The date of the break will be determined when the case has been secured. I will need commitment/payment from half of the spots before ordering the case because I don't have an extra $1,000+ sitting around to order the case.
2. The entire break will be televised on BlogTv.
3. A "hit" is defined in this break as Cloth Cards, Relics, DNA Relics, Champion Relics, Lepidoptery Cards, Book Cards, Framed Originals, Autographs, Champion Autographs, Cut Signatures, Rip Cards, Colony in a Card, N43 Relic Box Loader, N43 Autographed Box Loader, N43 Relic Box Loader, Cabinet Relic, Currency of the World Cabinet Box Loader, Any Card #'d 50 or less.
4. The teams featured on multiple player cards will have 72 hours to decide what to do with the card. If an agreement cannot be made the card will be randomized between the teams.
5. Any non-baseball non-hit base/sp(1-350 - i.e. 75 Erin Andrews/220 Erin Andrews/314 Michael Buffer/etc.) cards will be randomized off to any teams not getting a hit.
And here are the prices. If you are interested in a team let everyone know in the comments section - YOU MUST CLAIM YOUR TEAM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BEFORE PAYING. As you can see 2 spots are already spoken for. My paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org, please send money there. After you have sent payment, please email me to confirm you team with your username, email address you paid with, teams bought and mailing address.
THE BREAK IS DEFINITELY A GO FOR JULY 15th, APPROXIMATELY 8:30 cst.
Any questions email me at the same address or ask in the comments section.
|Sport - Non-Baseball||SOLD|